Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
KONGSBERG makes solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within the maritime, defense, aerospace, and oil and gas industries. Our strength is building centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Want to be part of our advanced analytics team?
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & gas and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Data Scientist to join team. Our Dynamic Digital Twin for oil and gas, combined with our cloud-enabled simulators KSpice and Ledaflow provide all the necessary infrastructure and data for delivering advanced analytic models and applications.
In this role, you will be responsible for running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, evaluating alternate models via theoretical approaches, and communicating results to internal and external stake holders. The ideal candidate is a capable software developer.
What's in it for you:
You will be working together with highly skilled colleagues, with strong domain knowledge and all of the necessary infrastructure, tools and data to deliver value to our customers. This includes:
- Develop statistical and machine learning models for data analysis
- Build and implement algorithms and code to support KDI’s product portfolio, customer projects and business opportunities
- Partner with business leads to provide guidance and best practice on how customer data can be transformed into actionable items and return value
- Closely interact with various product teams to support data and machine learning projects, bridging business and engineering efforts
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends in machine learning and A.I.
What do we expect:
- Masters/PhD degree in Applied Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience level: 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient knowledge of machine learning techniques, data analytics, statistics and numerical methods.
- Coding skills in Python. Familiar with machine learning toolkits such as TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn etc.
- Experience working with Docker/containers and Cloud technology, such as Azure, to deliver ML projects.
- Ability to interpret high-level business objectives into a strategy.
- Self-initiated learner, positive attitude, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
What do we offer:
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative high-tech company.
- Opportunity to work on ML/DL based solutions for important problems in the oil & gas and maritime industry.
- Career opportunities and personal development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Great corporate culture within Kongsberg.
- An exciting journey.
Supporting documents for your application:
- Optional: Link to GitHub account, relevant Python notebook or Kaggle competition, blog etc.
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Application deadline: ASAP
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Contacts: HR, Houston
Company homepage: http://www.kongsberg.com
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater