Data management expert
Handelsbanken is a solid and international bank, known for its excellent customer service. Today sustainable thinking is integrated into our everyday work, as a bank, a business and an employer. In Handelsbanken we want to build lifelong customer relationships, always provide the best advice and deliver the highest level of service in all banking needs through a dedicated account manager.
We are looking for a data architect or a person with proven skills within area data management, who has a genuine interest in data in all its forms. You will be working with our data migration team in our core banking renewal and DW projects. Your responsibilities include solving data related topics raised by business owners and proactively seeking improvement in data quality. This role will give you a vantage point to data management and utilization in Handelsbanken.
As a person, you are a team player, taking ownership of your own work area and seeking support from stakeholders as needed. You collaborate fluently with IT and business colleagues and can translate business topics into data related queries. You are experienced in relational data and can work fluently with SQL. You most likely have experience in banking and understand how core banking systems work.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to be able to analyze business related topics by transforming those into concrete examples found in data source(s) and to communicate results to our stakeholders in an understandable way. You are able to respond quickly, but more importantly comprehensively, so we don’t need to revisit the topic.
We expect from you
- Data modelling and database experience (5+ years)
- Hands-on SQL expertise (5+ years)
- Core banking system experience
- Self mangement capabilities
- Good collaboration and communication skills in Finnish and English. Swedish language is considered a plus.
This is what you will get in return
- Versatile, challenging and continuously developing work environment
- An excellent opportunity to develop your skills in an international Group
- Support of a large organisation
- A team consisting of active and professional colleagues
- A competitive salary and good benefits
For any further information please contact: Head of IT Aila Pasanen, tel +358 50 323 3181: September 9th (at 12-18), or September 10th (at 12-15).
The Security Clearance will be done on the person selected to the job (The Security Clearance Act 726/2014). More information: https://www.supo.fi/security_clearances
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater