Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Data Engineer to SEB in Stockholm
SEB has started an exciting transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world. We are looking for a Data Engineer to our new team within Accounts & Payments.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Data Engineer within Accounts & Payments you will work on providing an effective information platform as an important part of the delivery of our digital services to their customers. You will be a part of the Accounts & Core ledger department and cooperate closely with business, operations, IT Services and other development teams across SEB group.
You belong to Cash Management & Loans, which consists of four different departments with a total of 350 people. Your team will primarily be working with making all relevant Accounts & Payments data accessible to consumers both within and outside the area.
You will work in an international environment with multiple agile teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius. Together with your colleagues, you will:
- Develop, test and maintain new technical capabilities within the information platform and create data pipelines to make data available for various business users and applications
- Provide innovative solutions for complex problems
- Work with new technologies within Big Data
- Our technical environment consists of Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop / Hortonworks, Apache, Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming and Elastic Search. If you don´t have experience with all of these, you will get the opportunity to learn them together with your team. We encourage you to be creative and contribute with your own ideas. You will also be given the tools you need to develop further within your profession.
In order to thrive here, you should be interested in engineering problems and like finding creative solutions to complex problems. You have previous experience with Java and Linux. You will be working closely with your colleagues and therefore you should feel comfortable working in a team and sharing your knowledge with others. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here!
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
WELCOME WITH YOUR APPLICATION
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB/department. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today. The role can be filled before the end application date if we find the right candidate. We do not accept applications through email. This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SEB that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. If you have questions about the position, please contact Daniel Klasson (Recruitment Consultant at Academic Work) +46 8 562 467 70 email@example.com
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater