Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Skole - Universitet
BI has a high focus on being a data and insight driven organisation and is hiring a dedicated and skilled Data Analyst. We are looking for someone who is passionate about finding insights from data, understanding them, and identifying needs for new data. The focus in this position is to create insight on customers, markets, and competitors, and identifying how to optimise marketing and recruitment activities. You will need good business understanding and good communication skills.
You will support the leadership with both qualitative and quantitative market insights. As a Data Analyst at BI, you will also initiate ways of driving the area of data analysis even further by providing insights that are useful for fulfilling BI`s strategy. You will work independently, but also in cooperation with other analysts, the marketing department, and other parts of the organization.
The Data Analyst will be seated in the Marketing Executive department. As a marketing department, we are responsible for recruitment of students for courses and programmes delivered from Division Executive, through a range of different recruitment and marketing efforts, such as campaigns, webpages, marketing automation, newsletters etc. We have a high focus on understanding the market and the environment we operate in and use these insights for developing new courses and programmes and to do better targeted recruitment.
You will use BIs analytics cloud platform and data warehouse, Discover, as a primary environment to produce analytics of relevance. You will also contribute to scale the Executive department analytics production capabilities for the future, by identifying, defining and reporting possible extensions to this platform which would help the Executive department use analytics and data as a tool to deliver on BI’s strategy.
- Responsibility for competitive intelligence and providing insights on the market, customers and competitors on regular basis, with help from student employee
- Responsibility for surveys: Questionnaire setup, data collection and analysis of data
- Identify and make analyses of new ideas for product development
- Contribute to continuously evaluate and improve our courses and programmes
- Contribute to various activities and projects where data and insight are important
- Proactive identifying challenges that BI is facing based on analyses and recommend solutions
- Do analysis of marketing and sales activities and effects
- Communicating insight and recommendations of the analyses to the relevant stakeholders
- Be an advisor on the area of analysis together with a professional network on analytics across BI, with similar competencies
- Make sure activities are GDPR compliant
- Contribute to the design and implementation of efficient reporting processes (PowerBI)
- Higher education at graduate level
- Relevant academic background in business, informatics, marketing analytics, econometrics or similar programmes with exposure to both business and analytics
- Excellent understanding of data and how to get insight from data
- Experience with Python, SQL, Google Analytics and Power BI is an advantage
- Previous relevant experience from market or data analysis is an advantage
- Good business understanding
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, spoken Norwegian skills
- Analytical with passion for both qualitative marketing insights and data analysis
- Structured and thorough
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Good business understanding
- Creative and future oriented
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- A challenging position with possibilities for developing it further
- Professional and personal development in a workplace that takes care of its employees
- A positive and encouraging working environment characterized by experience, and focus on continuous improvement
- An exciting, relevant, and important industry that never stops developing
- 35-hour working week, 5 weeks' holiday, as well as Christmas and Easter off
- Good schemes for pensions, loans and insurance
Workplace will be BI Norwegian Business School, campus Oslo in Nydalen.