Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Our data analyst is going on parental leave, and we are looking for a curious and skilled analyst to join our team! The position is temporary until June 2021, and is a great introduction to the field for the right candidate.
Marketing and Recruitment are searching for an ambitious colleague to perform statistical analysis on survey, applicant, and student data. You will also help us analyse customers, markets, competitors, and to identify new market opportunities. You will have an important role when we develop and evaluate strategies for our marketing and recruitment efforts, helping us to achieve our ambitious recruitment goals.
You have good business understanding, a strategic approach to data analysis, and you are motivated by deriving actionable insight from data. You will also collaborate with other analysts and other parts of the organisation in joint projects.
- Responsible for questionnaire setup, data collection and statistical analysis of surveys sent to our prospects, applicants, and students
- Responsible for identifying and analysing our markets, customers, competitors, study programmes, and market opportunities, in close collaboration with the department
- Contribute to continuously evaluate and improve our study programmes
- Contribute in other projects or tasks where quantitative knowledge and skills are important
- Relevant academic background in quantitative subjects, such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, and data analysis with strong results
- Excellent skills in relevant tools, such as Excel, SPSS, SQL, Google Analytics 360, Confirmit, Microsoft Power BI, or similar
- Previous relevant experience is an advantage
- Understanding Norwegian is an advantage
- Analytical mindset with passion for data and analysis
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Structured and thorough
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Creative and future-oriented
- Team player
- A challenging position with great opportunities for professional and personal development
- A positive and encouraging working environment characterized by ambition, teamwork, and focus on continuous improvement
- A relevant and important industry that never stops developing
Workplace will be BI Norwegian Business School, campus Oslo in Nydalen.
BI Norwegian Business School is ranked among the top business schools in Europe combining internationally recognized research and a wide range of educational offerings from bachelor to master and doctoral degree programmes as well as executive programmes. BI’s mission is to build the knowledge economy by empowering people and improving business. BI has 20,000 students, more than 300,000 alumni, and a number of academic and business partnerships and networks both nationally and internationally. BI holds the three most prestigious international quality accreditations – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. BI is organised as an independent foundation whose purpose is teaching and research. All profits are used to strengthen BI's academic- and learning environment.
Anette Skott, Director Marketing and Recruitment, Full-time division
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater