Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
We’re passionate about delivering an excellent service to our customers and our work is increasing in Turkey. We are looking for a Customs Specialist to join our existing team to help manage this new and existing work, whilst maintaining seamless service. If you’re looking for a role within a dynamic and enthusiastic environment, with a willingness to succeed… we have the role for you!
You’ll become part of a great business that take our people development seriously.
About the role:
Custom Specialist will be responsible for all customs processes and all customs reporting within DFDS BU Med. It will also make all necessary follow-up and reporting in the purchasing processes.
Who are you?
• Manage all custom processes from placing PO to supply onboard,
• Manage verbal declaration process for repair and maintenance of vessel spare outside the terminal,
• Manage port entry process of all suppliers and service providers,
• To ensure Inventory management of all fleet spare parts kept in all outsourcing warehouses,
• To communicate with relevant warehouse people,
• To support Technical Team on custom/fleet spare-related matters.
• To communicate accounting and treasury departments customs-related transactions.
• To check procurement system and contact suppliers to get missing invoice monthly basis,
• To record advance invoices and track whether original invoices are received,
• To report all related advance payments to the account and agreed with them monthly basis,
• Preparing supplier evaluation report quarterly.
We think that you have:
• Bachelor's Degree in International Trade, Business Administration, Management or other related fields,
• At least 2 years of experience in customs process is preferred (consulting firm, customs brokerage company, operating in the supply chain, trade operations, etc.)
• Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills,
• Fluent in English,
• Very good knowledge of customs & foreign trade legislation, with expertise in origin legislation, FTA’s and export controls,
• Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize tasks and take initiative,
• Analytic thinking, strong time management skills, disciplined, ability to closely follow up topics against deadlines,
• Team player with high verbal & written communication, guidance and coordination skills,
Who We Are… DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Apply Now! If you find the job interesting and you fulfil the expectations, please submit your application in English no later than December 30. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.