Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Customs Operations Manager
Our shipping and logistics operations are at the heart of what we do. And with ever changing legislation comes the focus on customs. With higher demands we are looking for an Operations Manager to join us at our site in Dover.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to thrive on the day-to-day operational challenges in customs clearance and to ensure you can come in and hit the ground running, we’ll need you to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing day to day operations and dealing with complex queries from customers, colleagues, and stakeholders, both internal and external.
Aside from the day-to-day customs challenges, you’ll be leading the team of advisors. We’ll need you to understand, develop and grow your team as they are vibrant and have a real eagerness to progress their careers within DFDS. We’re hoping you can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to maintain the engagement but also drive change and innovation within the team.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!