Customs Compliance Manager
Who are we..DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe utilizing trailers and containers across short-sea ferry and multimodal rail routes ensuring excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop, and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… We are recruiting a Customs Compliance Manager at DFDS Logistics Ltd. You will join the DFDS organization in the UK and take responsibility for ensuring full compliance of customs documentation from entry through to the audit process. Your knowledge of customs tariffs, CPC codes and security declarations will be invaluable to ensure shipments are cleared in a timely manner to support our transport network. Through advising the business on current risks and potential opportunities arising from EU Exit, you will help to develop plans for department growth, whilst remaining compliant with HMRC process and legislative change.
Who we want…? An experienced customs professional who can oversee the end-to-end customs process, and support and advise on all international import and export requirements. You will be competent in conducting regular audits to ensure compliance with DFDS, and statutory requirements. Hours of work will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with a degree of flexibility when required.
- Acting as a knowledge base for technical UK customs procedures, and experience with NCTS and EMCS.
- Serve as contact point for compliance of cross-border shipments for both import and export cargo.
- Lead frequent internal audits and reviews of declaration process ensuring best practice.
- AEO certification experience and an understanding of AEO requirements.
- Duty deferment management and other taxation related customs regulations.
- Control of Transit Accompanying Documents.
- Management of Inward/Outward Processing Relief procedures.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company, and part of a team of performance driven colleagues. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested? Apply now.. If you have a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, please submit your CV in English, we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer