Customs Clearance Team Leader
A good listener, goal achiever and a capable decision-maker are all ways to describe a great Team Leader. If this is you, we have the perfect role available in Immingham! We’re looking for a Customs Clearance Team leader to provide guidance and supervise our Customs Clearance Team.
Working on a shift pattern, you’ll be the first port of call, so we’ll need you to have proven experience of leading a team. You’ll be managing colleague holidays ensuring there is adequate cover in the team and monitoring training to guarantee our colleagues have all the training they need to be successful in their role. Of course, we will need you to be on hand to deal with Import and Export Customer Declarations and answer any escalated customer queries swiftly ensuring a swift resolution.
As you’ll be leading the team, we’ll need you to be flexible to work within the shift pattern which includes evenings and weekends and to be able to provide support to the team out of hours.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll become part of a great business who take our people development seriously. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.