Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Customs Clearance Coordinator
£20,000 - £22,000
Do you possess great attention to the finer detail? Are you a quick learner with an adaptable skillset? Have you a background within the Transport industry? We’re enthusiastic about delivering an excellent level of service to our customers and our business is expanding, due to the new customs requirements. We are setting up a new Customs office in Felixstowe and we are looking for a Customs Clearance Coordinator to join our team to provide a seamless service. If you’re looking for a role within a diverse, friendly & positive environment, with a desire to succeed… we have an opportunity for you!
Working mostly Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00, along with the flexibility to work a few hours, if required, you’ll be in daily contact with importers, transport companies, Port authorities and similar, handling the Import & Export clearances. Working closely with your colleagues, fulfilling Customs Clearance Record keeping & invoicing, Port Health entries, online Health certificate submissions, sharing daily responsibilities and completing the relevant supporting material. You will be joining a dedicated team, to deliver an efficient customs clearance service, and will be required to have a good level of IT skills, as various systems will be used for customs entries and details online.
Therefore, we are seeking someone who has an extravert personality, who can remain professional when communicating with internal & external stakeholders, but at the same time can have a good rapport with colleagues. Solid customer service skills are key. If you have experience within the Customs Clearance sector and/or a relevant qualification it would be very advantageous. All culminating in safeguarding and enhancing the service level offered by DFDS and surpassing our client’s expectations. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch with us.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…? DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!