Customs Clearance Administrator
£22,500 per annum
Over 50 million tonnes of cargo passed through the Port or Immingham in 2019, and it’s increasing year on year. With the movement of goods overseas and into the UK, we are expanding our current team and we’re looking for a Customer Clearance Administrator.
Working shifts at the Port of Immingham, you’ll be dealing with import and export Customs Declarations. If you have knowledge of customs, that’s great, however we know how fast new regulations can be put in place, so we’ll give you all the training you need to succeed, and we’ll also need you to stay up to date with any legislative changes. You’ll be liaising with customers and dealing with any queries with may arise, so we’ll need you to work quickly but accurately to ensure we are delivering a great service.
You’ll be working as part of a vibrant team who are all on hand to offer any help or advice you may need. The team are really supportive and will ensure that you are comfortable in your new role.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll become part of a great business who take our people development seriously. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.