£19,500 – £22,500
Do you have a strong administration background? An ability to work within tight timescales.? If so, we are looking for a Customs Administrator to work within our Dover Team…. why not come and join us!!
Working Mon – Fri, 08:00 – 17:00, you’ll be responsible for ensuring supplier documentation and paperwork is compliant, before completing the data entry onto the new Government platform. If you enjoy an administration role and have proven reliability, then you will be well suited to this vacancy. Attention to detail, to ensure accuracy, combined with a strong work ethic are essential. Training will be given, so an enthusiasm to learn and broaden your knowledge base is a key attribute. Developing customer relationships and dealing with any queries which may arise, will be a requirement, so we’ll need you to work quickly but accurately to ensure we are delivering a great customer service.
You’ll be working as part of an experienced team who are all on hand to offer any help or advice you may need. Strong computer and communication skills are necessary. The team are very supportive and will ensure that you are comfortable in your new role.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll become part of a great business who take our people development seriously. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work with one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!