Customer Success Manager
Join our high caliber team as a Customer Success Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the Maritime industry. This will be a truly unique opportunity to make an impact in a huge global industry.
As we continue to grow, we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager for our Maritime team in Kongsberg Digital. Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great drive, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a part of our Customer Success team you will be responsible for driving adoption of the Kognifai services and ensure customer satisfaction and return on investment (ROI). You will be working with some of the leading Maritime players globally to help them in their digital transformation. We promise you that you will grow tremendously and build your career by working here.
Want to learn more about our projects and the role? Check out: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/campaigns/customer-success-manager
What you will do:
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs.
- Create internal and customer-facing reports
- Proactively consult to fully understand the customers’ needs and actively solve pain points for the customers
- Build strong trust-based relationships with users and customer sponsors, often at the Vice President and C-suite level.
You are a person who…
Have a track record of delivering customer value either through similar role or from project delivery roles, and are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture. You like working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
As qualifications goes you already have…
- A University degree in relevant fields (shipping & Business or similar for shipping management).
- 3+ years work experience in relevant roles as Fleet Manager or similar operational shipping management positions.
- Previously worked with shipping and posess domain knowledge/Have some experience from the maritime industry and commercial side.
- A strong track record of delivering customer value either through similar role or from project delivery roles.
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
- Deep customer relations through travel (approx. 50 days per year).
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication. Leave your contact details below and we will contact you.
To apply for this position, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2498007898/?capColoOverride=true
We use Semac background check in our recruitment process.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer