Customer Services Supervisor
Who are we… At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
The Role… DFDS Larkhall is looking for a customer services supervisor to lead a small team which has the main aim to offer a first-class level of customer service to DFDS’ customers.
- Communication of issues regarding order fulfillment to customers.
- Liaising with Warehouse and Transport Departments to ensure achievement of plans.
- Checking Receipt, Case Picking and Dispatch documentation.
- Archiving Documents.
- Data capture and input for Customers KPI’s.
- Dealing with Customer Queries & Complaints.
SPECIFIC SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Previous experience in supervising staff.
- a driven person who will bring our customer services department into the 21st century through developing digitalisation and warehouse management systems in conjunction with other departments.
- Competent in Excel & Word.
- Able to interpret both written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of WMS and / or TMS Systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Customer Services Transport & Warehouse Process Links.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested… If you have previous experience in a customer service role within the transport and warehouse industry, an excellent telephone manner and are competent in Excel and Word please submit your CV and application in English, we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.