Customer Service Employee
We are looking for 3 Customer Service Employees
Who are we?
At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
Build up and maintain a good commercial relationship with our customers. Ensure the day to day operations in the Customer Service department are handled efficiently and accurately.
The role is to perform all operational and administrative tasks in our business related to transport. This with a commercial spirit and in a timely, efficiently and cost minded way.
- Acceptance of orders, processing orders in relevant systems and update them within the possibilities and agreements of transport planning and customer
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, planning department and other third parties
- Daily surveilling of all customer orders, problem solving and order related demands
- Continuous check on the vessel planning whether the allotments on the boats are respected, the harbor choice is according to the area of collection/delivery and that all paperwork matches the requirements
- Ensure customer requirements are met within time with appropriate equipment or seeking alternatives to meet these requirements in alignment with the planning department
- Flexible approach to the working hours to cover the role
- Ensure that the company’s activities are in accordance with any legal requirements and that the standards specified by ISO and SQAS are maintained
- Good IT skills covering Microsoft packages. (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Good communication skills Dutch, English and French (is a plus), both written and oral.
- Strong Administration skills (Logistics experience desired but not essential).
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player, flexible mindset
- The hungry to learn and develop in a logistics industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving mindset/ability to manage conflicting priorities
What we do for you?
We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups and be part of a successful, forwarding thinking team. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your CV and application by sending an email to the recruitment team at Jobs.Belgie@dfds.com and CV’s will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater