Customer Service Assistant
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
We’re passionate about delivering an excellent service to our customers and as our work is increasing in Dover, we’re looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our existing team to help manage this new work, without compromising our service. If you’re looking for a role within a fast paced, customer service environment, we have the role for you!
Working the late shift, Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm, you’ll be communicating with customers and chasing updates on collections and deliveries. Creating orders, you’ll be assisting the planning department and liaising with the accounts team based in Peterborough. You’ll be working as part of a small team of 6 who are really supportive in the fast-paced environment. From 5pm to 8 pm you’ll be working alone but we’ll give you all the training and development you’ll need to be a success.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll become part of a great business who take our people development seriously. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work with one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!