CUSTOMER INTERACTION SPECIALIST (BILINGUAL)
Who we are… DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping & port terminal services, and transport & logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 8,200 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
The Role… Based in Newcastle (North Shields) you will be in contact with lots of different people, so you should be able to quickly build a good rapport and make our guests feel great in a maritime atmosphere. As well as being comfortable working in a performance-driven contact centre environment with confidence. We are looking for several candidates wo are able to communicate fluently in the English language and a second language, this can be Dutch, Polish or German, both verbal and written.
- providing professional and efficient customer sales and service in all duties
- making reservations and handling enquiries via voice, email, chat, and other web response solutions, in order to fulfil customer requirements.
- first contact resolution of customers and clients’ queries, requests, orders, and complaints
- proactively contact existing and potential customers with the aim of up-selling products
- match and sell our products or services to our customers with confidence whenever possible, by cross or up-selling to appropriate products.
COMPETENCIES / DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- previous contact centre experience is ideal.
- good proficiency and navigation skills around a pc, excellent keyboard skills
- good telephone manner with a clear speaking voice.
- good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer.
- ability to work well in a team.
- flexible to work at all times in the contact centre, including evenings and weekends.
If you want to be part of a growing and forward-thinking business that puts its colleagues first, please apply today and join our team! We will evaluate applicants on an ongoing basis. We are an inclusive equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all. #WE MOVE FOR ALL TO GROW