Customer Insights Manager
£30,000 - £37,000
Are you analytically minded? Looking to join a driven, fun and outgoing team? DFDS North Shields are looking for a Customer Insights Manager to Support the Head of Customer Insight with development & training for the Customer Insight Specialists, delivering an exceptionally high level of objective insights-based advice based on analytics to guide account strategies and tactics, work with the Head of Customer Insight to develop an overarching view of the customer lifecycle and analyse marketing team performance against customer needs and expectations. Assist the Head of Customer Insight with managing project activities within Audience Understanding & Marketing Attribution, provide high level reports & dashboards in Tableau to get a full overview of the current projects.
We are looking for someone that is proactive and passionate about insights, customer data and breaking down numbers to drive insights. You will need to be a strong leader, excellent in communication and stakeholder management with experience in data prep and blending tools and data visualization tools (Excel, SQL, Tableau & Google Analytics)
Are you the person we are looking for? We want to hear from you!!
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!