Customer Experience Platform Specialist (m/f/d)
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
The Continental Energy & Market Access unit is responsible for the energy management of Statkraft’s own and 3rd party assets and market access business across Continental Europe and the UK (currently Germany, UK, Belgium, Ireland, France, Turkey and South East Europe) with strong growth ambitions.
The department Systems, Projects & Analysis is responsible for creating a common scalable approach across market access activities. We are the owner of Market Access Platform aiming to automate and reduce non-value adding process steps in the Market Access Sales and Operation process. We are looking for a Customer Experience Platform Specialist to build the best-in-class experiences for our business partners and customers.
As a Customer Experience Platform Specialist in Düsseldorf, you will
- Plan and execute the strategy to unify several disparate, customer-facing systems into a single suite of tools aimed at improving the marketing, purchase, onboarding, billing, and support ecosystems
- Utilize your strong Voice of Customer skills to develop product requirements and new product proposals based on market needs
- Collaborate with Sales and Product development teams to iterate on product concepts and deliver capabilities that will enable us to accelerate our growth
- Orchestrate internal and external engineering teams using Agile methodologies to deliver on our vision including product roadmap development, sprint planning, user story creation and backlog prioritization
- Communicate the new portal releases internally and externally
- Collaborate at a variety of levels on product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building and overseeing customer facing products and partner software platforms that are a combination of home-grown systems as well as 3rd party integrations
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field
- Experience with Salesforce platform
- Significant experience working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders as well as with external customers and comfortable serving as the bridge between them
- Experience on user interface and user experience
- High interest in renewable energy industry
- Able to lead time-sensitive, high availability products with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier