Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS
Customer Entertainment Associate
Do you have a passion for delivering a great customer experience, enjoy being on the move at sea & on land, along with putting a smile on everyone’s face? DFDS, Europe’s leading ferry operator, is looking for part time Customer Entertainer Associate based in Dover.
As a Customer Entertainer Associate, you will ensure DFDS delivers the highest standards of entertainment to our customers and junior guests, continually offering an upbeat and fun environment to create smiles on our customers faces whist carrying out duties in our ports and onboard our vessels as the company mascot. We are looking for a individual who thrives on building great and fun customer relationships to retain and maintain our important guests, ensuring DFDS customers are not just receiving a mode of transport but an experience.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
• You love people and genuinely care about helping others
• You step up when nobody else does, every time
• You thrive on being efficient, you constantly ask yourself ‘How can I do this better?’
• You are passionate about helping others, this is a hands-on role
• You come into your own in a crisis, you are quick to act and make the right decision for our people and customers
• A strong communicator
• Extensive knowledge of department processes and procedures
• Knowledge of the operations department activities.
The role requires travel to France; therefore, applicants must be able to comply with the entry requirements and have a full valid passport.
Applicant must be over 18 due to H&S reasons.
If you could be one of our Customer Entertainment Associate and think you have what it takes to create engagement and promote the best possible experience for our guests, please send us your CV!
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family.
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more.
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform.
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing.
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 3.6bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For four million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. We have more than 11,000 employees, located on ships and in offices across more than twenty countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, with our headquarters in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network. We are part of the CILT Top 30 Logistics Providers List.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!
Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS