Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a passionate customer advocate who has improved customer experience and customer outcomes through marketing strategies and communications programs?
If yes, then this role is made for you. Join our high caliber team and become Customer Engagement Lead!
The goal of customer engagement team is to offer our customers something of value beyond our products and services. In order to ensure exceptional customer experience, the customer engagement team develops marketing strategy that encompasses the entire customer journey and every team within our organization that supports it — from customer success, to product development, to sales. We deliver relevant, timely and personalized content that keeps our customers satisfied and stay on with us.
As a Customer Engagement Lead, you will take the pivotal position in shaping our customer engagement marketing strategy. You will own the customer life-cycle marketing initiatives and drive best-in-class marketing journeys which articulate the value of our products.
In this role you will get to:
- Support product-led-growth and sales-led growth by partnering with Product, Solutions, Marketing operations, and Customer Success to deliver differentiated end-to-end experiences for our customers
- Conduct market and customer research. Leverage data to understand the customer base and what makes our customers successful; develop marketing strategies that ensures customers are on a journey to success from signup to activation, retention, to advocacy
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the organization to gain deep understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter; and share the insights back to our organization
- Drive for establishing analytical capability in our organization so that we can continuously refresh customer propensity & behavioral models in order to ensure team has access to timely, relevant information to drive successful outcomes
- Sharpen our product message. Develop “our voice”. Streamline internally to ensure unified communication in various channels and interfaces
- Support the design and development of training modules in close collaboration with relevant teams
In order to succeed in this role, you are a pro-active and driven person with 5+ years of product marketing experience from a software B2B business (preferably within SaaS customer lifecycle marketing). The role is placed in our Digital Energy division, and if you also have knowledge of/experience from the energy industry, that would be a huge plus! It is also important for us that you have knowledge of customer engagement channels, experience with CRM, marketing automation and analytics technologies. You are a person who takes great pride in your work and others describe you as a creative soul who is a champion in customer engagement marketing! Additionally, you are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals.
Do you also have…
- Excellent project management skills, people leadership and influencing capability
- Relevant higher education in business strategy or related field
- An ability to find signal in moments of ambiguity and marshal cross-functional teams to alignment, thanks to outstanding communication and project management skills
- A passion for working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are able to balance competing priorities
- An ability to conceptualize and create executive level presentations
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of testing methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
- The ability to owning ambitious targets and aligning teams across the organization together to achieve goals
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2809429199/?capColoOverride=true
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.