Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team and become CRM Specialist – Vessel Insight
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. As we continue to grow, we are now looking for a CRM Specialist to join our Digital Ocean division.
- Are you inspired by what technology can make possible and the green shift?
- Do you want to be a part of shaping and transforming the way the maritime industry will operate in the future?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you!
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
As our CRM Specialist you will become a part of a global Vessel Insight team, being responsible for our new CRM system. This is a newly established role, and you will get the opportunity to work closely with our commercial- and DevOps teams, ensuring that we utilize our system in the best possible way. You will become our inhouse CRM-expert, which also means that you will get the opportunity to take great ownership of this area of the business and how CRM is being used in Vessel Insight going forward.
You will also get the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for training colleagues in how to use the CRM system in the best possible way
- Understand the needs from our Growth- and Customer Success teams, and come up with clever solutions to meet needs
- Cooperate closely with our DevOps team to implement new functions
- Manage the process from idea to operation
Who are you?
You are intrigued by what technology can make possible and want to work in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. We all play a significant role in reaching the team goals, and it is therefore important for us that you consider yourself a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience, and information with colleagues.
Do you also have:
- 2-3 years of experience from working with CRM systems
- Good knowledge and experience with Dynamics 365
- Experience from sales/customer service/customer success (a plus)
- Experience/knowledge from the shipping industry (a plus)
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here at Kongsberg Digital, we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibilities to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibilities for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3056707105/?capColoOverride=true