CRM Architect - Salesforce (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The energy sector is currently facing a transition towards digitalization and automation driven by decentralization of power generation and increased market dynamics. Within this dynamic environment we identify time-consuming internal processes and build solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
As an Architect in the Salesforce Accelerator team, you will develop application architectures and best practices for the product teams to follow and deploy on their own or with the support of the Accelerator team.
Your main responsibility is to ensure our SFDC platform is further developed by using smart solution patterns which balance flexibility and scale. In detail, the following tasks are outlining your role:
- Develop technical solution designs & recommendations using Salesforce technology for complex business use cases by understanding business processes.
- Establish a solid architecture foundation, effective architecture governance and a continuous delivery engine to leverage our own platform and products.
- Drive, through governance and attention to critical architecture decisions, adherence to standards and best practices in domains such as: Security, Performance, Integration, Analytics, Release Management and Development Lifecycle.
- Partner with PMs, POs and other IT architects on a regular cadence.
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive successful resolution
- Partner with other architects to build customer centric, quality first solutions
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong Service oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Sales Force configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Excellent understanding of process management and process- and data modeling
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Application Architect, Technical/System Architect, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud.
- Passionate, curious, independent problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills in English – German is optional
- 10 years of CRM experience with 5+ years as Salesforce Architect.
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Excellent platform for professional growth in a truly international company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation where your input makes a difference
- An inhouse restaurant where you can have healthy lunch every day and free beverages
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation. The position is based in Düsseldorf.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater