Credit Risk Analyst/ (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The Risk Management department is an independent evaluator and communicator of risk and value creation of all market activities in Statkraft. Our main responsibility is to report on the performance and to measure market and credit risk within the trading and origination activities. We are responsible for all tools and methodology used in this regard. The Risk department has employees in Oslo, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Stockholm and in addition provide support to risk specialist located in India and South America. The ongoing growth in Statkraft activities and the complexity of the portfolios create a most challenging and interesting environment. We are increasing focus on credit risk topics and looking to strengthen the team.
- Conduct the KYC check (Corporate & Social responsibility) for new counterparties
- Credit risk assessments for trading and origination activities in the energy sector
- Monitoring of credit limits and ensuring compliance with approved credit structures
- Support Legal in negotiation of credit clauses for standard agreements (EFET; ISDA)
- Support in projects to develop tools and models for the credit risk department
- University degree in economics, finance or a quantitative study
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in a trading environment of an energy company, banking background is also a plus
- Analytical mind-set and ability to communicate well with a diverse range of internal stakeholder’s Self-driven pragmatic, creative and able to take initiative and full responsibility for actions & projects
- Result-oriented personality who thinks in terms of solutions
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing), other language skills are an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please note that applications can also be submitted in German.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer