Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Credit Control Executive
Jotun is presented in over 100 countries around the world with 37 production facilities. in Norway is one of the biggest global paint manufacturers in the world. Supplying paints and coatings with four segments such as Protective, Marine, Decorative, and Powder Coatings is represented in Asia region with regional labs and offices in Kuala Lumpur, factories in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and Myanmar.
Jotun Myanmar has been established since 2013 and we have based in Bago Region. The factory is mainly produced with Decorative, Protective, and Marine Coatings. The factory plans to have the production in of 5 million liters yearly.
With the growth of Jotun in Myanmar, this successful candidate will be performing daily account receivable transactions from Jotun’s customers by chasing salesmen and following with customers to protect the company’s profit and reduce the loss on account receivable. This position will be based in Yangon, directly report to Senior Credit Controller Executive.
- Responsible to follow up account receivable by chasing salesman and customers by daily to reduce on account receivable
- Responsible to monitor Stop Delivery List (SDL) by checking the order list and release order after getting confirmation from Sr. Credit Controller to avoid bad debts by unreliable customers.
- Responsible for A/R ledger account by calculating A/R and input in the system in order to get correct and accurate information to provided stakeholders.
- Perform to receive cash from customers in time by sending reminder letter 10 days before the date to improve DSO and working capital.
- Assist Sr. Credit Controller by supporting required information to issue letters for overdue customers.
- Ensure Statement of Account fully and legally confirmed by all customers by preparing and sending SOA and following up with customers to ensure customers sign off on SOA confirmation.
- Assist Sr. Credit Controller in new customer account opening by reviewing customer information to ensure completeness of documents and accurate information.
- Assist Sr. Credit Controller by supporting ad-hoc assignments to achieve business objectives and requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with 3 to 5 years experience in Account Receivable.
- Preferable experienced in Accounting software.,
- Expert in Advanced Excel, Pivot Table, Vlook Up is a must.
- Fluent oral and written in English is essential.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience, and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- We offer international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty Boldness.
- We are a fast-growing paint company with proven financial success.
- Career development encompassing on-the-job experiences and Jotun Academy, our in house development academy.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater