Credit Analyst (m/f/d)
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
The Risk Management department is an independent evaluator and communicator of risk and value creation of all market activities in Statkraft. Our main responsibility is to report on the performance and to measure market and credit risk within the trading and origination activities. We are responsible for all tools and methodology used in this regard. The Risk department has employees in Oslo, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam and Stockholm and in addition provide support to risk specialist located in India and South America. The ongoing growth in Statkraft activities and the complexity of the portfolios create a most challenging and interesting environment. We are increasing focus on credit risk topics and looking to strengthen the team.
- Independent credit risk assessments for trading and origination activities in the energy sector by using quantitative and qualitative scoring models
- Conduct the KYC check (Corporate & Social responsibility) for new counterparties
- Manage a portfolio of counterparties from a credit perspective to comply with the Statkraft Risk Policy
- Provide high quality credit appraisals for management decisions
- Monitoring of credit limits and ensuring compliance with approved credit structures
- Tight communication with Front Office with a pro-active sparring and challenger role
- Negotiation of credit support with counterparties for typical securities used in the energy sector
- Support Legal in negotiation of credit clauses for standard agreements (EFET; ISDA)
- Contribute to the development of tools and models supporting the credit risk management of the trading activity
- University degree in economics, finance or a quantitative study
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a trading environment of an energy company, banking background is also a plus
- Analytical mind-set and ability to communicate well with management and a diverse range of internal stakeholders
- Self-driven, pragmatic, creative and able to take initiative and full responsibility for actions & projects
- Result-oriented personality who thinks in terms of solutions
- Fluent in English, German (verbally and in writing), other language skills are an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please note that applications can be submitted in German as well.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater