Global Customer Support
Are you motivated to take charge in coordination of support personnel, being in contact with customers and KM personnel worldwide? Why not become our next Coordinator?
We support deliveries for all types of vessels worldwide, which include the entire Kongsberg Maritime Navigation product portfolio. The fleet of vessels we support is in 24h operation and demands Best-in-Business support. Our corporate values Determined, Innovative, Collaborative and Reliable are in focus in every interaction we perform. We are proud to offer world-class support and after-market services. Our technical solutions have success in the market; the goal is to maintain and strengthen this position in the future. We are looking for a Coordinator with the applicable competence, to strengthen our team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate personnel internally according to KM Business needs and KPI’s for service projects globally and locally.
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance with the Kongsberg Maritime Quality Management System (QMS/HSE) and relevant procedures.
- Be a part of the support operation and ensure that all communication and customer requests are given the right attention/priority and response.
- Assist KM GCS network in technical and operational issues
- Responsibility for utilization within the region.
- Extensive customer contact and cooperate with our Global Customer support teams worldwide.
Qualification and experience:
- Educated as Bachelor or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in Norwegian, and English verbal and writing
- People with Product knowledge within navigation bridge systems are encouraged to apply
- Experience with ERP Systems (Dynamics 365, Axapta or similar)
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- Service minded and reliable, with a positive attitude
- Responsible, systematic and self-driven
- Effective Communications and Collaboration skills
- Resourceful, self-managed, and goal driven with the ability to work effectively in teams
- Focus on the customer’s needs and expectations. Guide and advice the client to the best KM solution.
What we offer:
- Inspiring international working environment, where there is rarely any similar days.
- Collaboration across departments, subsidiaries, vendors and customers
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Offers of share savings program
- Workplace will be KM headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway.
Point of contact
David Gordon, Department Manager Navigation GCS
+47 984 38 976
Kristian Bjørnstad, Group Manager Navigation GCS
+47 915 52 181
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.