Contract Operations Analyst (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
You will be part of a professional team that is responsible for managing and operating all commercial transactions related to our market access portfolios in Europe. In a quick changing environment, we are building the bridge between our sales departments and Finance by being responsible for the quality of data, validation of the transactions, billing, and accruing for deliveries and services.
The team „Data Management and Market Communication“ is the data steward of the technical master data and balanced metered data of Statkraft’s large renewable energy portfolio and responsible for the synchronized and correct communication with the relevant market participants.
- Support the Data Management team in mastering operational daily business
- Analyse business processes with focusing on problem management, solution design and improvements based on deliveries from multiple stakeholders
- Work in close cooperation with our internal and external customers
- Establish synchronized procedures for our market access business in the European market
- Reinforce an experienced team with new innovative ideas
- University degree in economics, engineering or natural sciences
- A true passion for technology, data and its use in a complex business environment
- Knowledge in programming is an advantage
- Team player with good communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to summarize and solve problems in a fast and efficient way
- Strong command of the German language, French is an advantage
- Working experience in the energy sector is an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer