Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Contract Manager- Project Procurement
Statkraft is Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power. We are 3500 employees in 17 countries across the globe. Our aim is to become a leading developer of onshore wind and solar projects, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before.
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft and the development of new business opportunities.
We are now expanding in a number of European markets and need a Contract Manager to strengthen the business area’s Project Procurement and Contract Management team. The team is responsible for performing procurement and contract management in all major projects in business area E. The department handles strategic procurement within all technologies such as Onshore Wind, Solar and Hydro power in Norway, Sweden, UK, Ireland, Germany, South-East Europe, South Asia and South America. You will report to VP of Project Procurement and Contract Manager.
The role is based in our Cork Airport Business Park office but involves frequent meetings with stakeholders at various locations including overseas. The work will relate to Statkraft’s Republic of Ireland portfolio comprising of wind, solar and battery projects, but also internationally with other projects across Statkraft’s portfolio.
Statkraft Ireland are delighted to be working on an exclusive partnership with Morgan McKinley to support the hire of a Contracts Manager in their Irish office based in Cork. All suitable applicants for the role will be shared directly with our recruitment consultant Aoife Hynes, Team Lead Supply Chain. For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Your role:
As a Contract Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Management of large and complex procurement processes for projects both in Ireland and internationally.
- Participation in different project teams with broad exposure throughout all project phases; from early stage contract strategy; supplier market analysis, supplier prequalification to managing the tendering process, contract negotiations and follow-up of contracts & projects
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts; and provide responses to bids, proposals and negotiations as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters including providing contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Handle different cultures as a consequence of partners, suppliers and countries we invest in. You must be committed to protect Statkraft’s high standards within health, safety and the environment and to prevent corruption.
- Involvement in projects within onshore wind and solar technologies.
- Flexibility in terms of travel and mobility.
- Masters, university degree in engineering or natural sciences or similar with documented extensive experience in the field.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant work experience in a similar field of managing renewable-energy development projects in building and construction; and equipment contracts or complex oil and gas contracts/subcontracting with an excellent application of Share-point, MS Excel and other MS applications.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with demonstrated ability to negotiate a strong commercial position for the company with relevant stakeholders.
- Flexibility and understanding in dealing with cultural differences and conditions.
- Committed to protect Statkraft’s values and high standards within ethics, anti-corruption and HSE.
- Analytical, process and result-oriented with a strong focus on orderliness, structure and planning.
- Independent self-starter with a clear ability to manage a large workload, often providing support to processes managed by colleagues, while prioritizing tasks and effectively juggling competing deadlines.
- Team player and self-motivated to take responsibility for independent work.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of relevant Contract Management Systems and tools including Contiki or similar would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes