Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
We are looking for an outstanding local candidate for the Construction Manager position working for Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd..
The successful candidate is offered with an international and professional European working environment, extensive training and development programs and competitive remuneration package.
Our Company, Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative paints, Marine, Protective and Powder coatings. As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coatings business into the Company, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers with a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe PEOPLE is our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: LOYALTY - CARE - RESPECT - BOLDNESS.
A reliable Construction Manager to plan construction project and oversee its progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. The incumbent of this position will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the project:
- This is project based for a definite term of max 2 years;
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs, based on BQ/ BM;
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Coordinate and direct construction contractors and subcontractors;
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
- Meet contractual conditions of performance and budget;
- Review the work progress on daily basis and report to Project Manager;
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones, make sure schedule is followed;
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and contribute in changes of scope and VO;
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks in project;
- Ability to check load bearing;
- Always look for economic and efficient solutions for civil and structural. Perform value engineering if possible;
- Define and communicate Jotun’s requirement for quality, functionality and support on HSE for contractor and consultant.
- This position could be based in Hiep Phuoc Industrial Zone permanently as job requirements.
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field;
- Proven at least 6 years of working experience in construction management;
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process;
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”;
- Competent in conflict and crisis management;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Willing to travel domestically/ overseas for business purposes.
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for yourself and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater