Consolidation and Reporting Manager
Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
DNO ASA is looking for an experienced and talented addition to our Group Accounting Team.
The role's main tasks and responsibilities involve group reporting and consolidation of DNO ASA and subsidiaries and contribute to resolving complex accounting issues.
Furthermore, the position has a key role in the preparation of consolidated quarterly and annual reports and providing support to reporting accountants.
The position reports to Head of Group Accounting & Reporting.
- Responsible for monthly consolidation and eliminations DNO ASA consolidated accounts
- Responsible for group reporting including coordination and follow-up, monitor and providing support to reporting entities
- Key contributor in the preparation of the consolidated quarterly and annual reports and notes
- Be part of the IFRS expert team and contribute to resolving and documenting IFRS issues
- Be part of accounting for business or asset acquistions, including accounting for excess values
- Responsible for reporting of a set of reporting entities
- System owner of Cognos and Certent, which involves training and support to users
- Be part in the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Drive improvements, standardization, and efficiency in processes
- Communication with the Company’s auditor
- Ad hoc projects
Required qualifications and experience:
- Formal education at master’s level
- Audit background/state authorized public accountant is an advantage
- Minimum 5-year experience from similar position/tasks and responsibilities (consolidation and eliminations) is desirable
- Extensive experience and knowledge in IFRS and general accounting principles, including experience from preparing quarterly and annual reports
What we can offer:
- Highly engaged colleagues in a professional and international work environment
- A flexible organisation
- New and exclusive office facilities at Aker Brygge
- Competitive terms and conditions