We are expanding our team with additional .NET developers!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company that is paving the way towards the best ferry and road transport services in Europe? If you are a solution driven person who enjoys using cutting edge technologies when solving problems, then join DFDS and become part of our digital journey.
We are investing heavily in digital technologies which will create a fantastic customer experience through a company-wide digital transformation driven by smart data, automation, modularization and connectivity.
At this exciting and innovative time, we are constantly looking to expand our agile backend development teams. The ideal candidate is a solution driven backend developer who can bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to think outside the box.
More than just a job:
You will work as a software developer in an agile team, where you’ll be using your skills and education to design, build and run the best possible new solutions. You get a scrum master to help guide the process and a product owner to represent the business’ needs and objectives. You will be a key player in changing our existing software applications toward our new reference architecture, which is event driven, API first components running in the cloud.
Beside this you will also:
- Be part of a dynamic Digital & IT division of around 250 dedicated colleagues working with a variety of exciting projects
- Have great work environment where we value team autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Have a central location at DFDS Headquarters in Østerbro close to Nordhavn station
- Get diversity – in business, job functions and colleagues
- Be part of a culture where we are very passionate about building an agile culture and mindset.
We expect you to:
- Follow the Agile principles
- Design code which is highly available using Cloud first
- Using a microservice architecture which leverages reusable components
- Utilize understanding of continuous integration and deployment
- Maintain excellent code quality and automatization
- Work according to the Scrum or Kanban methodology
- Engage, coordinate and collaborate activities within and across agile teams
We value your craftsmanship higher than our stack, but knowledge and practical experience with the technologies and architectures we use is an advantage.
- .NET Core
- AWS and Azure development
- Docker and Kubernetes
- REST API
- Relational databases, e.g. MS SQL Server
- NoSQL databases
- Azure DevOps and Git
As a key part of our strategy, DFDS’ Digital & IT teams are instrumental in providing efficient ferry and road transport services in Europe. DFDS has over the last year generated record operating profits and is building a strong Digital & IT organization to support innovation and growth. DFDS employs 8,000 people ashore and at sea throughout Europe and the Mediterranean region, including approximately 250 highly dedicated Digital and IT experts.
At DFDS, we believe that digital technologies, and the pace of their adoption, are key driving forces in changing the ways businesses work. Hence, IT Architecture & development is strategically important in the continued journey and success for DFDS. This position holds a great opportunity to influence the way DFDS will be conducting business in the future and offers you an excellent opportunity to further enhance your career path.
If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you.
Submit your CV, Stackoverflow, GitHUb link or similar as soon as possible as we will evaluate on an ongoing basis. Please be aware that this is an on going recruitment and therefore you must expect some responsetime, sometimes maybe more than 1 month depending on the need. We strive to keep you up-dated but do not hesitate to reach out if any questions.
If you are left with any questions to the position please contact Kristina Andersen, IT Talent Acquisition Consultant at +45 9137 4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier