Stillingsfunksjon:Administration & management
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Compliance Officer for Kongsberg Maritime. You will be the trusted advisor to our management team and operations to ensure local, international and internal rules and regulations are in place, made aware of and adhered to.
As the Compliance Officer, you are the key link between Kongsberg Maritime and the corporate Compliance Team. You will play a critical role in developing our compliance function and processes further in the newly merged company through your professional expertise and proactive and reliable nature.
- Be our company expert on ethical and compliance related matters
- Lead the Kongsberg Maritime global compliance team, coordinate and execute compliance activities
- Contribute with training, tools and support to ensure employees exhibit the right behaviors in respect of Compliance and Ethics
- Continuously update and advise management and the organization on development within compliance, including processes, jurisdiction, cases and risk evaluations
- Proactively support and guide the organization to find risk mitigating solutions in a diversified business operating in global markets
- Perform compliance investigations within our value chain together with Corporate Compliance and/or external partners
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree within Finance, Law or other relevant fields
- Experience from a similar position at an international company, law firm, non-financial/financial audit or consulting firm
- Experience from and strong knowledge of risk management, internal control and our industry’s standards
- Technical proficiency and strong interest in how technology and governance systems can support internal control effectiveness and efficiency
- Experience from the maritime industry is an advantage
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
You are able to
- act on your own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve goals
- understand an organization's informal rules and structures and utilize your network effectively to get things done
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgements
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Please be aware that this employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority.
Oslo, Kongsberg or Horten, with the flexibility to work from home when tasks permits.
Point of contact: Kjersti Nystad Skeie, Executive Vice President Business Support, +47 901 50 214
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace.
Our Business Support function which this role belongs to, manages a large of range of supporting functions, with the responsibility to provide support to divisions according to divisional needs, while facilitating for divisional independence. Among other functions, Business Support covers HR, HSE, Compliance, Security, Export Control, Facility Management and Internal Communication.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater