Compliance & Fleet Administrator
Within our industry, remaining compliant to different rules and regulations is an extremely important part of what we do. We’re all responsible for our compliance although as our business is growing, we need you to come on board and ensure our fleet and trucking operations remain within regulations.
Working with our existing team, you’ll be keeping and maintaining existing records and updating our systems. We don’t need you to have experience as we can train you on everything you need to know to be successful. What is essential, is your ability to check and spot any errors and your resilience to ensure that we’re complaint in all that we do.
Being on our site Monday to Friday, 9-5pm, you’ll need to easily build relationships with the operation and your colleagues to ensure that high standards are maintained and call out anything we could make better – we’re always striving to be the best we can be, so we’ll want you to share the same mindset.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Contributory company pension scheme including Life Assurance Cover
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network. We have just been added to the CILT top 30 Logistics Providers List!
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!