Completions Engineer (Kurdish National)
Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East-North Africa region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
The completions engineer works under the guidance of the Senior Completions Engineer preparing completion designs and programs that will meet defined well objectives. The completions engineer will also assure equipment availability by assisting in tenders, tracking procurement and delivery to meet operational schedule requirements. This is an ideal development role suitable for a Kurdish National.
- Prepares completion programs.
- Liaises with CWT team in-country on operational requirements.
- Material analysis including metallurgy, elastomers. Liaison with third party specialists where necessary.
- Monitors inventories and equipment requirements, tracks delivery of orders.
- Verifies inventories are correct and materials used are correctly accounted for.
- Assists in preparing completion cost estimates for AFE’s.
- Participates in Risk Analyses and HAZID/HAZOPS as required.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 years+ experience in well completions.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in a relevant subject.
- Kurdish National.
- Experience with Industry Software: WellCAT; Wellview.
- MS Office: Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; and Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written English Language Skills.
- Self starter.
- Team player.
- High energy level.
The role reports to Senior Completions Engineer and will be based in Kurdistan with frequent visits to Dubai office. The Contract duration will be 9 months extendable based in requirement.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Karriere Match - 100.000 kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer