Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Community Liaison Manager
Glasgow based - Onshore Wind and Solar - 18 Month Contract
Statkraft is Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power. We have 4,000 employees in 17 countries across the globe. Our aim is to become a leading developer, constructor, owner and operator of onshore wind and solar projects in the UK, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before, and being committed to a carbon-neutral future. Statkraft already owns and operates three wind farms in Scotland, one in Wales and one hydro asset, also in Wales; with a combined total capacity around 250MW.
The business area European Wind and Solar (“E”) is responsible for development and asset management of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
We have ambitious plans and our growing development pipeline of onshore wind (predominantly in Scotland) and solar (UK-wide) requires an in-house specialist to ensure our engagement and consultation goes beyond minimum standards to exceed best practice.
Each project requires a different approach, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a communications plan that is unique to each project and maintains a consistently high standard. You will be working alongside Project Managers to deliver quality engagement and managing external consultants to do the same.
We are looking for team players who are personable, unflappable and enjoy getting to know local communities throughout the planning process.
You will work within an experienced development team located in Glasgow and London. You will report to the London-based Head of Business and Project Development, and work closely with a Communications Manager based in London.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage efficient and effective delivery of consultation and engagement through all development stages from first announcement to first operations
- Manage external communications consultants/contractors
- Manage and maintain project stakeholder relationships
- Support the team and wider business with specific tasks on projects and issues as required
- Maintain industry knowledge on relevant wider issues, including consultation responses and industry representation as required
- Frequent travel within Scotland, occasional travel further afield.
- University degree preferred but not essential
- 3+ years’ experience in a consultation and engagement role, industry experience a strong advantage
- Organised, practical, and innovative with the ability to cope with competing demands and deliver high quality results on time
- Strong collaboration, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and high level of attention-to-detail
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Confident and personable, keen to work in a dynamic, small team environment.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, European Wind and Solar
To apply, please visit us on https://www.statkraft.com/careers/job-vacancies/
Enquiries only: email@example.com
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater