Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
32 – 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
If you’ve got experience in community management and supporting project development, then we are looking for you! This is your chance to contribute to the energy transition with Statkraft, realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet. All candidates must be fluent in Dutch and have the right to work full time in the Netherlands.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. With Statkraft, you’ll be working to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
There’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Our aim is to become a leading developer of onshore wind and solar projects, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before. We need a Communications Specialist to support our Communications Manager and the project development teams in the Netherlands. You will be part of an inspired, international communications team, committed to a carbon-neutral future and delivering outstanding communications support to the whole business area.
As our Communications Specialist, you’ll:
- Execute communication activities on project development, construction and operation in the Netherlands, in close cooperation with the respective project management teams and public affairs.
- Write web texts, social media messages, letters to stakeholders, messages for publications in newspapers, and create other materials, as the position has a hands-on character.
- Support the Communications Manager building and maintaining Statkraft’s profile and brand in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Communications Specialist with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes:
- 3-5 years of experience in communications
- Degree in Communications or HBO
- An understanding of how to effectively communicate with community groups
- Experience in, and passion for, renewable energy development
- Fluency in Dutch (verbal and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive and solution-oriented with attention to detail – a practical doer who delivers quality results on time
- A team player with strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Interested in website and social media management, and public affairs
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.