Bransje:Utdanning, undervisning og Forskning
Se her for andre jobber fra Hr-spesialisten AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
We are looking for two experienced Commissioning Engineers that can contribute with their experience and help NEL achieve success for our customers. NEL has a large number of customers and installations globally and a growing number of upcoming large installations.
As a Commissioning engineer, you will play a key role in commissioning installations, perform start-up and handover testing with customers at sites. You will be responsible for start-up and testing of new and refitted installations in collaboration with customer at site.
Most important work responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and coordinate commissioning activities in the projects.
- Perform on-site commissioning activities with start-up and hand-over testing.
- Perform lesson learned from the commissioning phases and identify areas for improvement with associated actions.
- Provide input to budgets and plans for commissioning activities
- Perform on-site technical inspection and minor installations of core products when required
- Contribute in tender phases.
Formal qualifications / experience / know how
- B.Sc./MSc within Automation, alternatively Mechanical or Electro.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience from project organizations with high requirements on HSE, Quality and accuracy.
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language.
- Excellent skills in communication and collaboration between multicultural teams in a global arena
The position requires travelling.
NEL can offer:
- Full-time position
- Good development possibilities in a growing company
- Positive work environment with professionals
- Good insurance and pension schemes
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis - submit your application today
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier