Commercial Process Manager (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Continental Energy & Market Access (MC) unit is responsible for the energy management of Statkraft’s assets in the regions Continental, UK and Turkey; and market access activities in Germany, the UK, Turkey, Belgium and France as well as for all market activities in South East Europe. Market access activities require an end-to-end approach from sales to energy management and settlement/invoicing processes.
What we do:
The department Systems, Projects & Analysis is responsible for creating a common scalable approach across physical market access activities. The Market Access Platform & Projects team is the product owner of the Digital Platform aiming to automate and reduce non-value adding process steps in the Market Access Sales and Operation process.
The Commercial Process Manager will have responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the business to understand the business process and needs; design the solution concept and then implement changes and new features within agreed timescales
- Work on CRM process and system implementations from concept to deployment, as solution designer and implementer.
- Work closely with the CRM Product Owner as part of the Development Team of the CRM system for our internal Customers.
- Drive new process and CRM system design with improving quality and speed, through a mix of Subject Matter Expertise on the business, systems and processes coupled with strong process and continuous improvement methodology and CRM expertise.
- Data model specialist and CRM Workflow specialist that ensures harmonisation across different markets by consideration of downstream systems.
- Produce data reporting to ensure we are meeting benchmarks and goals.
- Impact analysis of new implementations on the existing CRM data and process models
- Develops and maintains detailed CRM system and process documentation
- Ability to work in agile environment and work on ad-hoc requests
- University degree in engineering, natural sciences or business
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in energy markets and energy management.
- Strong process design, automation and technical skills to enable lean and automated process solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and some scripting experience with Python
- Strong cross team collaboration with an ability to effectively influence decisions, direction and outcomes
- Demonstrable achievement within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment
- System/application management experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, we look forward to your application via our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The position is based in Düsseldorf.