Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team and become CloudOps Engineer – Models & Analytics.
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, energy, and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries!
- Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow?
- Do you want to have an impact on how global industries operate tomorrow?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
As our CloudOps Engineer you will become a part of our global Digital Energy division, being responsible for keeping cloud deployments up and running and contribute to software architectural decisions.
You will also get the opportunity to:
- Create and surveille Resource Groups and Resources of all kinds in Azure
- Manage access for internal and external users
- Create virtual networks and routing between those
- Administer SSL certificates
- Deploy Kubernetes clusters, application containers and virtual machines
- Develop reference infrastructure architectures for existing applications and services
- Prepare virtual machine templates and container images with in-house and 3rd party software
- Support projects with setting up the required IT infrastructure and installing project specific software
- Monitor cloud infrastructure of deployed solutions and maintain IT security of those
- Give input and feedback regarding requirements, capabilities, performance, and security aspects to our Software Development team
Who are you?
You are passionate about technology and get motivated by working on solutions that could potentially impact a whole global industry. We believe you have good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and infrastructure as code, experience in administrating Azure resources and good knowledge of IT security. Others describe you as a curious person who loves to work with complex solutions and is not afraid to dive into details. By combining a structured approach with a proactive attitude, you are a perfect sparring partner for internal and external stakeholders.
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Do you also have:
- Higher relevant education on a BSc level (other relevant experience could be considered)
- Interest in evolving IT technology and the will to keep up with technological changes in the market
- An interest of using Kubernetes and Docker (a plus)
- Experience from hosting web applications and domain management (a plus)
- Time and task management skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Willingness to contribute in bringing our solutions to the cloud
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbally, Norwegian is a plus
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin.