Class 1 Weekend Driver
DFDS Logistics are based at 7 sites across the UK, have 338 trucks and 4,561 trailers that are used throughout the UK and Europe. Delivering to over 1,000 customers at over 4,000 unique sites, travelling nearly 30M KM per annum. Over 900 drivers are utilised, with close to 500 drivers being employed directly by DFDS.
Our growing Logistics business in Wisbech are looking for Class 1 Part Time Drivers You will be driving a variety of trucks, DAFFs, MERCS, VOLVO and RENAULT, with the majority of work will be fridge work to support the needs of the contract. If you have your full HGV Licence and excellent customer service skills our team are wanting to hear from you! your shift pattern will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a variety of start times.
All you need is:
- Full HGV Class 1 Licence
- Valid DIGI Card
- Valid CPC Card
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!