Class 1 Tramper
Who We Are….DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… Our growing Logistics business in Immingham are now looking for a Class 1 Tramper Driver. The role involves picking up ferry trailers from Immingham docks, tipping at customer site, reload and back to the docks. If you have your full HGV Licence, experience with Riverside and dockside (although not essential) and excellent customer service skills our team are wanting to hear from you! We offer stable and reliable work within an ever expanding business.
Who we want...
- Ideally minimum of 1 year’s working knowledge of similar environment - not essential.
- Experience Riverside and Dockside – not essential.
- Working knowledge of the transport industry.
- Digital Tacho Drivers Card.
- CPC driver qualification.
- Be physically fit.
What we do for you…You will get to work with many different professional groups and for the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth. Competitive salary, basic plus additional payments for over time and nights out. 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and many other excellent company benefits such as free ferry travel (route specific) and birthday awards.
Interested? Apply now! If you have a knowledge of working in a similar sector, with passion and drive drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV in English, we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater