Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Class 1 Night Driver
DFDS HAVE RECENTLY INTRODUCED IMPROVED PAY RATES FOR CLASS 1 DRIVERS
DFDS Logistics are based at 7 sites across the UK, have 338 trucks and 4,561 trailers that are used throughout the UK and Europe. Delivering to over 1,000 customers at over 4,000 unique sites, travelling nearly 30M KM per annum. Over 900 drivers are utilised, with close to 500 drivers being employed directly by DFDS.
Our growing Logistics business in Immingham are now looking for a number of Class 1 Night Drivers. You will be night trunking, working Monday to Friday. The role involves picking up ferry trailers from Immingham docks, tipping at customer site, reload and back to the docks. If you have your full HGV Licence, experience with Riverside and dockside (although not essential) and excellent customer service skills our team are wanting to hear from you! We offer stable and reliable work within an ever expanding business.
All you need is:
- Full HGV Class 1 Licence
- Valid DIGI Card
- Valid CPC Card
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Maximum tax-free payments on all subsistence allowances
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Proactive support and access to funded continued professional development and full Driver CPC training provided FOC
- Opportunity to be part of our driver champions network (be part of making a continued positive difference for our driver teams)
- Regular Team social events for drivers and families
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!