Class 1 Tramper Driver
Who We Are…. DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… Our growing Logistics business in Liverpool are now looking for Class 1 Tramper Driver Days. The role will be delivering to food service, wholesalers and RDC’s. The work will be predominantly fridge work so previous experience with fridges would be an advantage. If you have your full HGV Licence and excellent customer service skills our team are wanting to hear from you! We offer stable and reliable work.
Who we want...
- Ideally minimum of 1 year’s working knowledge of similar environment - not essential.
- Working knowledge of the transport industry.
- Be physically fit.
- Full HGV Class 1 Licence
- Valid DIGI Card
- Valid CPC Card
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maximum tax-free payments on all subsistence allowances
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Proactive support and access to funded continued professional development and full Driver CPC training provided FOC
- Opportunity to be part of our driver champions network (be part of making a continued positive difference for our driver teams)
- Regular Team social events for drivers and families
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
If you want to be part of a growing and forward-thinking business that puts its colleagues first, please apply today and join our team! We will evaluate applicants on an ongoing basis. We are an inclusive equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all. #WE MOVE FOR ALL TO GROW