Bransje:Bank, finans og forsikring
Se her for andre jobber fra DNB ASA
Chief Risk Officer - DNB Luxembourg SA
DNB Luxembourg S.A. is a DNB subsidiary, entirely owned by DNB Bank ASA. DNB Luxembourg S.A. is part of Wealth Management in Norway. DNB Luxembourg S.A. provides private banking and investment advice mainly to Scandinavian customers living outside their homeland. The Bank also offers loans essentially to Scandinavian customers for permanent or second home in Spain, France and Portugal. DNB Luxembourg S.A. is established in Luxembourg since 1985 and, presently, employs around 45 persons from 15 different nations, gathered in the center of Luxembourg City.
We are recruiting a Chief Risk Officer (CRO) who primarily assumes all the tasks and responsibilities incumbent to the risk control function as per CSSF circular 12/552. The function encompasses the coverage of operational risks. As such, the CRO also assumes the role and duties of local Operational Risk Officer (ORO) as per DNB Group standards. The CRO is independent of the operative business line, with a hierarchical reporting line to the authorised Management of the Bank and a functional line to the Head of Group Operational Risk (GOR).
I. As local Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Monitor and control all risks related to DNB Luxembourg S.A., including financial risks, credit risks, operational risks, other types of risks.
- Specific focus is on risks identification, assessment, mitigation and control.
- Close cooperation with other relevant units in the second line (e.g. Compliance, DPO) and first line (including but not limited to Risk& Quality, Information Security Officer.
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to the local Management, the Board of Directors and the local authorities (CSSF/BCL).
- Provide regular training to staff in order to promote a risk awareness culture in the Bank.
- Other relevant tasks as may be requested by the Management.
II. As local Operational Risk Officer (ORO)
The ORO is responsible for staying updated on external regulations and internal guidance within his/her area of responsibility. In accordance with the DNB Group Standard for Operational Risk, the ORO is a key second line of defence role with an independent advisory and control function for operational risk. The ORO’s main tasks include advising, monitoring, controlling and reporting on operational risks within his/her functional areas and safeguarding that the first line maintains full responsibility and accountability for the risks within the business. The ORO is also responsible for defining any local additions to the operational risk framework and relevant guidelines for DNB locally. The ORO shall be granted access to all relevant information required, including the agenda and minutes of management meetings.
- University degree in business /management. Specific qualification in risk management a plus.
- Minimum 5 years relevant risk-related work experience in audit, advisory and/or banking environment.
- Specific knowledge of the Luxembourg banking and regulatory/supervisory environment.
- Hands-on approach; very good communication skills; ability to work autonomously, take initiatives and make suggestions.
- At ease with IT systems and numbers.
- Fluent English; French and/or Scandinavian a plus.
- Friendly working environment combining the flexibility of a still small entity with the solidity of a large group.
- Opportunity to demonstrate and develop skills in an independent -and legally answerable to CSSF- position.
- Package in line with position and experience.
- Position is on local contract / no expat terms.
Application deadline is on the 31st of May 2020.
For further details please contact Eskild Stenhaug/ Olivier Humblet.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater