Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
DFDS is Europe’s largest and the most reliable integrated shipping and logistics company with more than 11,000+ employees in 22 countries. We have quite a long history to share - the company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Copenhagen.
In 2013, one of DFDS branch - DFDS Polska was established in Poznan as the group’s finance and accounting Shared Service Centre. Our Poznan office now employs approx. 450 staff and covers Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functions in 20 European countries as well as specialist areas in Indirect Taxation, Cash Management, Master Data, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Continuous Improvement and Customs & Compliance.
We have a unique Scandinavian work culture and we develop to be the best organization to work in. Together we achieved a lot of success and one of them took place in 2017, when DFDS Polska was named the winner of the ABSL Business Leader in Business Excellence Diamond Award. Currently we are looking for
Experienced Business Change Manager For Large ERP-programme In DFDS
With the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, DFDS is embarking on a digital transformation across HR, Finance and Procurement. To secure a successful implementation, we need an experienced Change Manager to join us on our journey, supporting the people side of the implementation and transformation across the business areas.
We need you to get people and the business on board!
As Change Manager your overall aim is to manage and embed the transition of change in the business in close collaboration with local management.
To do so, you draw on your experience and identify what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits. You will help identify potential challenges and ensure that end-users at all levels are trained and have the necessary information to take on a new system and the changed business processes.
As the ERP program involves all our locations across Europe, you will also be visiting the different workplaces to meet local management, staff and user groups to discuss changes and encourage and motivate them to embrace the change and realize the benefits. You should expect 20-30 travel days a year.
• Develop and execute local change management plans that maximize adoption and minimize uncertainty linked the to change
• Create and adjust training programs for different functional stakeholder groups
• Conduct in-depth change impact analysis and ongoingly asses change risks
• Build a communication plan together with a sponsorship roadmap
• Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors.
• Pro-actively identify stakeholder concerns
• Ensure timely communication with the right level of detail to the individual stakeholders, across the whole program
Turning the focus to you – who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who brings a can-do-attitude and the right mindset of driving change. We need an Experienced Business Change Manager who has practical experience from implementation of large IT projects, someone who will think “out-of-the-box” to ensure that the right initiatives are delivered to connect with the right user groups.
Key Skills & Experience
• Have practical hands-on experience with business change management
• Have a relevant master’s level education and/or any accreditation relevant for the role
• Are familiar with the complexity of driving people side of change when implementing IT systems
• Possess the ability to navigate a complex technical and business environment
• You thrive on working with the operational and practical side of change management
• Are familiar with different project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
• Have experience with Prosci/ADKAR as Change Management framework
Are we a match? APPLY NOW!
If you find the job interesting, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
Please contact Constantin Catalin Popescu on firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible.