Business Manager (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Statkraft trades energy products in more than 20 countries and is active on 13 energy exchanges. Proprietary trading takes place mainly from trading rooms in Oslo, Düsseldorf and London and soon the United States. In addition to power, Statkraft trades natural gas, carbon certificates, dry bulk products, metals, oil and petroleum products in the global markets.
Join us now and help us continue building a leading global commodities trading team!
You will report to the VP of Proprietary Trading and be part of his management team. The key aspects of the role are assisting in the end-to-end trading business administration and ensuring the business is run in a well-controlled and efficient way.
The position requires that the individual:
- Builds positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders; develops rapport with support teams in different functional areas across the organization (BO, MO, Finance and IT) to provide high quality service for the trading department
- Has a high degree of analytical thinking and problem-solving. The ideal candidate must be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues of quantitative, qualitative, and structural variety
- Must be comfortable applying sound judgment towards independent decision making and ensures that problems are solved in a timely manner
- Is a creative problem-solver with good multi-tasking skills and able to prioritise issues and resolve them efficiently
- Leads or participates in projects relevant for the growth of the trading business
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a high level of attention to details
- Previous experience in trading, analysis and/or risk management
- Structured and able to get things done (project management skills are a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- International travel for business purposes is to be expected
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. This position is based in either Düsseldorf or Oslo, depending on preference.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater