Business Intelligence and Process Improvement Manager
Join our high caliber team and become Business Intelligence and Process Improvement Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries.
To support our commercial and growth strategy, we are now looking for a Business Intelligence and Process Improvement Manager that will join our Finance & Accounting department.
Do you want to work in the intersection between finance, technology, and process improvements? Do you want to work with business intelligence, connecting the dots and creating understanding? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in Kongsberg Digital?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our Business Intelligence and Process Improvement Manager you will hold a key role in digitalizing financial information and processes with the aim of creating the Finance Function of the future. We believe that you are going to be successful in this role if you enjoy working with people, are structured, curious and solution focused, communicate effectively and building strong relationships cross-functionally.
What you will do:
- Analyze, improve and “automate” existing accounting and finance processes, as well as develop and design new processes
- Be a part of and represent finance perspective in various technology and digitization projects, including having a central role representing the performance data and analytics parts of implementation of a new ERP system
- Keep up with the latest trends in financial technology and systems
- Lead workshops, manage process improvement and automation initiatives in collaboration with relevant stakeholders and end users
- Take a leading role in the work related to testing and training and change management
- Understand business needs and transform data into decision support tools (finance dashboards, KPI’s, etc.)
- Create and manage our business intelligence tools (Power BI etc.)
- Perform deep analysis, develop metrics and design stunning easy to understand data visualizations.
- Develop and maintain the stack of finance controlling templates (excel)
In order to succeed in this role, you have 4-8 years of relevant experience, preferably from a similar role where you have been working with process classification frameworks and process mapping tools. If you also have experience from using Excel, ERP, Power BI, databases, CRM and other products from the Microsoft stack, this could be the role for you.
As a person, you are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals. Furthermore, you have a methodical and systematic approach, and manage to plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively. Additionally, you are a person who see the big picture, but will dig into the details.
Good communication skills, orally and written, in English is a prerequisite.
Here at Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please upload your CV with LinkedIn easy apply function and we will get back to you: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626561590/?capColoOverride=true