Business Development Lead
Konsulenter og frie yrker
Our client is a new e-commerce start-up within the world of art. Backed by renowned investors with extensive experience with art, they are now seeking their core management team to pursue their European expansion strategy. This is an exciting career opportunity in an ambitious company!
As Business Development Lead you will work closely with the management and lead projects within strategy and business development to support growth and continuous improvement. This is a role that will be part of the core team that is responsible for the strategic development of the company!Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of the company's strategy with a focus on developing the current business and taking new positions
- Lead projects in various business areas e.g., warehousing, logistics, purchasing, and supply chain
- Lead the expansion to new countries and markets
- Market, investment, and profitability analyses
- Support CEO and lead ad-hoc projects as needed
The right candidate has experience as an advisor from a reputable consulting firm and/or from a strategy or business development role within e-commerce. Our new Business Development Lead has excellent analytical and financial skills and an international mindset. On a personal level, you are hardworking, responsible, ambitious, outgoing, and eager to learn!Opportunities
- The market for online art posters is growing and fragmented
- Solid owners with long solid experience within art and tech
- Professional board and owners
- The right candidate will have an attractive share option plan
- Be a key player in the company’s European expansion and growth strategy
- Further develop your expertise within D2C
For additional questions about the position, please contact our advisor Mats Herman Hjelmtvedt (+47 95884959 / email@example.com) with BackerSkeie.
Please submit your application through www.backerskeie.no as soon as possible.