Do you want to join our high caliber team as a Business Controller?
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & gas, and renewables and utilities industries.
We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven business controller, who thrives in an innovate environment. Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a part of the Business Controlling Team you will be closely linked to our commercial activities, with frequent interaction with the business unit management, sales, product development and line management. In this role you will get the responsibility for a broad range of finance and controlling aspects within one or more business units and be an important discussion partner for various managers and business area responsible.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively analyze value creation/profitability and financial performance across business units and communicate findings and insights to relevant stakeholders
- You will be very important to the VP Finance & Controlling, sparring partner for business unit management teams, product development- and line management
- Facilitate the annual business planning process
- Develop, support and execute on budget plans and rolling forecasts
- Develop business cases and investment analyses for decision support
- Contribute into commercial activities, bid and tender team participation
You are a person who…
Can evaluate all related information critically, use statistics and make analysis to get the complete picture in any project. You like to work structured and effectively in a team, as well as working independently. But most importantly, you possess energy and drive, and can be flexible when facing challenges that needs to be solved.
As qualifications goes you already have:
- A University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Strategy or similar
- 3+ years work experience in relevant roles (consulting, finance, business controlling or similar)
- Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of analytical tools as Power BI/or other finance/ERP system
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any further questions regarding the position.
To apply for this position, click here.
We use Semac background check in our recruitment process.